Pages

Thursday, February 7

Exciting News !


How Exciting is this  ... meet our  
Product Educator
 

 My name is Limor Webber and I am married to the love of my life Curtis as well as being a proud mom of two little girls Hannah 7 and Ava 5. I have been crafting since I can remember but right around the time Hannah was born almost 8 years ago is when the hobby turned a little more serious for me and it became an addiction... I'm certain you all can relate!!


Shortly after I started teaching classes on the side as my favorite thing to do was come up with new ideas and techniques which my friends and fellow crafters loved. Before I knew it this hobby started to turn into a business and I have had the privilege to design for some amazing companies such as Faber Castell Design Memory Craft, FabScraps, Lindy's Stamp Gang and more! I am currently the Canadian Distributor for Lindy's Stamp Gang, Certified Educator and DT Member for Lindy's Stamp gang, DT member for FabScraps which is giving me the privilege to travel around the world to teach classes and techniques to fellow addicts like me!!

For those that don't get the chance to come and take my classes I have a YouTube video every Friday showcasing a new technique or project and every Tuesday I put on a free live class for my viewers!

I am super excited to be able to join the Flying Unicorn team as Product Educator to be able to bring you new ideas, inspiration and more love for the art. I will be providing you with a ton of product reviews, live classes, video tutorials and more! Thank you so much Flying Unicorn for the amazing warm welcome and I look forward to getting to know all of you amazing crafters!

Click on the Ustream Badge and Become a Follower  - Limor will be  highlighting  on a monthly basis  new techniques and tutorials  using items from the store -Our  first  sponsored show is on February 21st at  9:00pm est . Do not miss her weekly Tuesday Broadcasts ! 

Check out our You Tube  Channel for  great tutorials and  techniques  ... 

Here is a sample of Limor's Creations 





Now  head on over to Limor's  Blog  and  be  a follower  and  do not  forget to say  hello and  look  at  so much  more  eye candy !