Pages

Thursday, July 4

Firecracker News !

Happy 4th  of  July and  boy  oh boy do we have  reason to celebrate !! 
We are so thrilled and honored to announce that  Michelle has joined the Flying Unicorn Creative Team!!! Her creativity in altered projects, tags, cards, layouts oh my gosh is just a sugar  rush of eye candy !  Without further delay - we present  Michelle ... 


My name is Michelle Frisby [aka Mrs Frizz on the forum] and guess what … I’m a little bit of a scrapaholic!

I live in New Zealand and jokingly say to one and all, somewhere near the bottom of the world … and I have to say, it’s close to it..

I’m married to the love of my life and have been forever and we have two wonderful children; our eldest has graduated from uni and is now living at the other end of the country and our youngest is 18 and in his first year at university.

I work full time as an executive assistant and when I’m not at work, you will find me in my scrappy mess, and I’m honest, it truly is a scrappy mess.  But it’s all mine and if anyone is looking for me, they know where to find me.

I love playing with paper … oops … that should read, I love being creative with paper!  It’s my ‘me’ time.  It’s what I do, to chill out, shall we say..

I also love taking photos and will be forever thankful to whoever it was that invented the digital camera.  Shame though that the digital camera wasn’t around when my children were younger.

So … I’m the one that is normally behind the camera instead of in front of it and I’m more than happy with that!!!

Paper, photos and scrapping supplies … what more could a girl want? ssssshhhhhhhhh ... flowers!!!


You can see more of Michelle’s creativity here ... http://frisbys.blogspot.com

We  offer a  little   glimpse  into  her  creative  art : 








So do not  forget to head on over to  http://frisbys.blogspot.com to see  some  more !