Pages

Tuesday, August 12

HELLO


the road to a friend's house is never long
reaching out with a Hi to say
no matter how far we are
you're always close to my heart

Shona is hosting a mood board challenge this month on the  forums and I had to play along 


Part of the  challenge is to use packaging - yes  to  recycle and I  did with the tags - but  I forgot to take them out when  I was gluing the flowers - now they are glued in .... oh well no  hidden tags  for this card! 

The second part of the challenge was to state three pictures that  inspired your creation 
01. The color purple - its not a color I use often  but its a pretty  color to play with 
02. the  bouquet of  flowers ... I added lots of  little  clusters on this  card 
03. the present and the  bow - hence the  seam binding 

but wait there is  more ... 

04. I was  inspired by the  gentleman's boutonniere and the small flowers that  I added some to my clusters all around  
and 
05. the dangling  earrings .. well I dangled a heart ! 

Yup I was  inspired by the mood board! 



This card was created using the new Wild Rose 6x6 Paper Collections and the  Printed Colored  Panels . Those I  love.  The panels are great when you do not feel like  coloring and yet when you do, there are  printed stamps for  you to play with and  choose your own color palette ...